Thursday, September 25, 2008

New N Improved !!

Yep, here we go again. Its back from a long hiatus. I know a lot of people loved it, and so did I. So gave it a long long thought, searched around to make it look like the way I wanted. Added a bit more spices and voila! the old wine with a new package with added dressings.

This time around too I will have a list that's mine; where I will give points to contending ones on various aspects, such as music, visual, concept and script (will post a separate entry on my methodology). And then there will be one list that's yours. You vote and decide which one shares the top positions. And yes, of course keep reminding me the ones that I missed.

I have also tried putting links to the adverts wherever available so that if you don't recognize the one you can have a look at them too. And added a few more categories as you can see.

So buckle your seat belts and enjoy. Hope to see all of you ol' friends a lot and also quite a few new ones here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahan indeed thoush its my first visit here .. yet impressive...

Keep up the good work and also keep that chin high..

be well

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online